green production stage Los Angeles, 100% solar powered, sustainable production stage
Going green with your production
2010 Studios is working hard to become
LA's Greenest Production Stage.
In addition to being 100% solar powered, we are making
it easy for our rentals to follow "PEACH"
A best practices for sustainable production.
We have implemented many of their best practices for sustainable production and include them for each rental.
You can download an overview of the Green Production Guide toolkit to help you make your production as “green” as possible!
Additional information can be found at
Each Stage includes the following:
• Printer with recycled paper and refillable ink cartridge
• Recycling bins, including batteries, and ink cartridges
• Dishes, silverware, glasses, mugs, & table cloths included
• Filter water dispenser with hot and cold water.
• Stage house lighting is 100% LEDs
• Leftover food is donated to local food bank.
• Electric charging station for electric and hybrid cars
• Trash is sorted for additional recycling by local recycler
100 Renewable Energy
In 2018 we produced 104% of our annual electrical usage using solar power
Working with Xero Solar, we installed 77 solar panels creating a powerful 35kw solar system that produces 100% of our annul power needs. At the same time we installed an electric charging station for EV and Hybrid Cars.
We capture both rain water and our air conditioner's condensation water and use it for our patio garden and landscaping.
Water Capture & Reuse
With all air conditioners on, we can capture over 90 gals of distilled water a day.
About 1 gal every 5 minutes.